Welcome to The Quilters Garden
Michigan Quilt Shop established in 2000 providing a variety of high quality 100% cotton quilting fabrics, including a large selection of batiks. The Quilters Garden specializes in unique quilt kits, batiks, patterns, books, quilting supplies, hand dyed wool, embroidery and classes for all.
Monday – Friday
The Quilters Garden will be closed Saturday, September 3rd through Monday, September 5th for the Holiday.
To our wonderful customers!
We, here at The Quilters Garden, would sincerely like to thank you for your patronage. We are dedicated to continue serving you with the latest designs of the highest quality quilting fabrics and supplies, with unsurpassed service! From helpful in-store guidance to assistance in selecting fabrics, notions and classes. We pride ourselves on making all the phases of quilting as enjoyable as the unveiling of your finished quilt! Once again, thank you, and we look forward to serving you in the future!
-The staff at The Quilters Garden-
- Art Gallery
- Island Batik
- M & S Textiles
- Robert Kaufman
- Timeless Treasures
- Windham Fabrics
- and more
- Cotton & rayon batiks
- Cotton quilting prints in brights, modern, Australian Aboriginal, 1930’s, flannel
- Hand dyed wool
- Cosmo embroidery thread
- Mettler silk cotton 50wt thread
- Creative Grid rulers
- Quilting books
- Quilting patterns
- Purse, tote, home decor & accessory patterns
- and much more!
- Beautiful selection of quality quilting cotton fabrics.
- Expert help coordinating fabric colors & styles.
- 16 years in the quilting business discovering the most successful techniques.
- A plethora of inspirational samples.
- Large supply of quality quilting notions & unique items for embellishing.
- Beginner quilting classes.
- Classes for all skill levels in quilt making, quilt art, home decor, apparel & accessories.